Plump Up the Volume

Since this is a 4 post Challenge, it will be time for you to Plump Up the Volume or plump up your posts. Pack as much quality content in your posts as possible. Make your audience want more!
My morning routine has always included having something to read while I eat breakfast. For years, I read the paper, delivered to my doorstep. As my blogging increased, so did the list of blogs that I followed. They now queue up on my RSS reader. 

Take advantage of this Challenge to highlight an interest that is considered alternative or not.

Who would I like to see linkup?

Artists - tattoo, performance, all mediums
Fiber artisans - quilters, sewers, clothing and costume designers

All are welcome, please follow the guidelines. Signups will open on March 27, 2017.

Popular posts from this blog

Signups for the April Alternative Challenge 2017 just one week away

Ready, set, signup for the April Alternative Challenge 2017