Ready, set, signup for the April Alternative Challenge 2017

This is the signup page for the April Alternative Challenge 2017.

As challenge host, I will visit and comment (if you allow comments) but will not be policing posts. Mention of the challenge is much appreciated but not required.

Back story on the images I have been using, I have an extensive collection of 35 mm slides. The majority of the photos were taken by my father and mother from the early fifties into the early seventies. I have other slide collections I purchased secondhand that I use as stock photos.

In the image above, my father is the first runner on the left. The event was a Sunday School picnic in 1963 held somewhere in Washington state.

Comments are closed for this page. You can email me through my address listed on the contact tab.

If you happen to be participating in another April challenge, all the better.

Ready, set, signup - We want to find you and you want to be found!

Popular posts from this blog

Signups for the April Alternative Challenge 2017 just one week away

Plump Up the Volume