Signups for the April Alternative Challenge 2017 just one week away

Time to celebrate! Signups are just one week away and will stay open until April 8th, the last day of the Challenge. 

My main motivation for hosting this event is to find new blogs and bloggers/Instagrammers, alternative or not.

The challenge consists of 4 posts or images, one each week so you can show your audience you have all the right stuff for them to return for more.

I don't require any "follows" or "follow me, I follow you." 

I don't require any linkbacks or mentions (even though both are nice).

This is a low pressure, fun event, you can linkup on the first day or linkup on the last day. The Challenge police will be asleep at the wheel for that type of monitoring. 

We want to find you and you want to be found.  Join the Alternative!

Popular posts from this blog

Ready, set, signup for the April Alternative Challenge 2017

Plump Up the Volume